Join Our Team
We serve many of the largest corporations in the world, and we are always looking for talented people.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
This position could include, but is not limited to, aiding our project management team in conducting telephone interviews of hospital personnel, processing word documents, prepping them for language analysis and reviewing audio/video for usable footage as well as analyzing and consolidating information/data using multiple sources, preparing presentation ready data, including charts, graphs and other graphics for use in PowerPoint and other presentation ready documents, conducting data analysis using cross-tabs, simple regression, statistical testing and other standard statistical techniques, and gather secondary research.
Marketing and Sales Associate
This position has a responsibility to work alongside sales and marketing. Specifically this person is required to:
- Execute direct sales/marketing campaigns
- Set up and administer company webinars
- Support client services including pursuing sales opportunities with potential clients
- Manage company sales/marketing events including conferences and seminars
- Manage updates to company websites
- Expand company market research panels
- Managing and executing webinars including client invitations, managing live webinars, follow up with attendees
- Executing targeted email marketing and sales campaigns and following up with responding to potential new clients
- Providing support for client services on marketing initiatives and client correspondence
- Ensure that company events are fully organized and smoothly executed
- Develop and execute company press releases
- Keeping the marketing calendar updated
- Sales team logistics and coordination
- Sales CRM reporting
Position Qualifications: The Marketing and Sales Associate is an entry level or 1-2 year work experience position. A strong PC and Web orientation is essential.
- Strong working knowledge of PC's, and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of the web (such as search engine and informational sites) and using the web efficiently to find new contacts is essential
- Must have ability to communicate well with others and take directions well
Requirements for doing this job well:
- High level of energy and always willing to learn new things
- Willingness to learn about Segmedica's business and to be proactive in suggesting new approaches to sales/marketing and improvements to current processes
- A successful MSA must be exceptional at multi-tasking, gather and process information well, be able to work independently and show initiative.
- Written and oral communication skills (excellent grammar and spelling)
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entry Level Position to 0-2 years' experience
- Minimum 4-year degree