Healthcare Professional/Patient Interactions
As part of our Webinar program, xsperient presents a webinar on Healthcare Professional/Patient interactions and how capturing and analyzing these interactions can greatly benefit your research!
Learn More About the Benefits of HCP/Patient Interactions
xsperient’s webinar on HCP/Patient interactions offers insight on how capturing and analyzing these interactions can greatly benefit your research including:
- Details beyond the “normal” interviews: When coupled with audio recordings and one-on-ones
- Unique psychological approach results in findings and recommendations beyond typical “emotional drivers” research, i.e., way beyond the superficial emotions people often display
- Analysis of HCP makes it easier for you to understand the appointment process and determine what stage your programs should target
- Combination of other unique methodologies to produce a finished product, not just single technique research
- Full length recordings and transcripts of all recorded appointments in its final deliverables to clients
Donna Simpson, xsperient Principal, is the host of this webinar.
Request A Webinar